This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
The American Public University, also known as APUS, is a for-profit online learning institution of higher education that is part of the APU system, along with the American Military University. The APU curriculum includes more than 1500 courses and more than 70 undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Trying to find the right login page can be such a hassle. There are so many login pages in the internet and it can be easy to get lost. It is even more difficult to find login pages for online schools because of the various link and pages associated with their home website. The APU Login page would be a prime example. There are several pages and links associated with the school, and it is easy to get lost. But you do not have to worry about this hassle anymore. We are here to help you out and to make sure that you make it to your login page. We have a link that will take you to the correct login page. We also have an easy to understand guide on to login to your account. If that is not enough, you can also follow the instructions as shown in the video below:
Follow These Steps to access your account:
1. First Enter the APU Login address or URL into the address bar of your browser:
2. The login area is found at the upper right half of the page
3. Then on the empty text field under STUDENT ID, enter your Username or your User ID
4. Next on the empty text field under PASSWORD, enter your Password
5. Make sure you check your credentials as most login pages are case-sensitive
6. Finally, click the SIGN IN button to proceed to your account
Are you having trouble logging in?
If you're still having trouble logging in, you can follow these steps to retrieve or reset your USERNAME and PASSWORD.
1. Under the text field of the Password, click the link that says FORGOT ID?
2. Then follow the instructions there and provide the needed information to retrieve or reset your Username. You will have to confirm your identity by providing your last name, last 4 digits of your social security number and your date of birth,
3. Once you have entered in the required information, click on the SUBMIT button. Your Student ID # or Faculty ID # will be sent to the e-mail address registered to your account.
4. If you still cannot log-in, return to the login page. Next to the FORGOT ID link, click the link that says PASSWORD?
5. Follow the instructions there and provide the needed information to retrieve or reset your Password. You will have to enter your Student ID # or Faculty ID #.
6. Once you have entered all the required information, click the SUBMIT button. Your password will be sent to the e-mail address registered to your account. Please note that the password field is case sensitive.
Are you still having trouble logging in? No worries, simply contact APU directly and get help with your APU Login:
Corporate Offices Administrative Offices
111 West Congress Street,
Charles Town, WV 25414
Directions 10110 Battleview Parkway, Suite 114
Manassas, VA 20109
Student Support Center 877-755-2787
Admissions Office 877-777-9081
From non-US locations 703-330-5398
Corporate Office 877-468-6268